Mycotoxin workshop, Denmark 2010
Seven lab members attended the Mycotoxin Workshop in Denmark.
Above and below: On a fairy on our way to Lingby.
In a youth hostel:
Though you may think so, we did not travel to Lingby for a sightseeing. We contributed the following talks and posters:
- S. Limsuwan, P. Karlovsky: Comparison of extraction solvents for Fusarium toxins in wheat, maize, and rice
- A. Ahmed, P. Karlovsky: The role of deoxynivalenol (DON) and nivalenol (NIV) in the infection of roots of wheat and maize with F. graminearum
- S. Nutz, P. Karlovsky: Effect of mixed inoculation of Fusarium verticillioides and Fusarium graminearum on the dynamic of fungal colonization and mycotoxin production in maize cobs
- B. Amato, A. Prodi, K. Döll , P. Karlovsky , P. Nipoti, A. Pisi: Interaction field trials between mycotoxin producers F. graminearum and F. poae strains involved in Fusarium Head Blight of durum wheat
- Marie Kreuzberger, Sasithorn Limsuwan, Petr Karlovsky, Elke Pawelzik: Correlation between Fusarium graminearum DNA and deoxynivalenol content in wheat flours and bran
- Eva-Maria Kuhl, C. Göbel, I. Feußner, P. Karlovsky: Mycotoxin production in maize inoculated with Fusarium graminearum, Fusarium verticillioides and Fusarium subglutinans
- V. Montis , I. Visentin, F. Cardinale, G. Tamietti, P. Karlovsky: Epigenetic, cis-regulatory factors affecting FUM1 gene expression for fumonisins biosynthesis in Fusarium verticillioides
- Natthasit Tansakul, Sasithorn Limsuwan: A preliminary survey of Fumonisin B1 contamination in red cargo rice from retail markets in Thailand.
We also visited Copenhagen with its famous Tivoli garden: